latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Constantly loading

Home Forums Community Forum Constantly loading

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Jun 18th, 2013 at 8:27 pm #52162
Jay W
Username: jaycw7

Hi
All my pages keep loading for an extended period of time and it says at the bottom “waiting for http://www.s2member.com”

I’ve also noticed that my s2member badge shows up as the icon of an unloaded image. Any idea why this is?
Thanks
Jay

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Jun 19th, 2013 at 7:26 am #52205

It looks like both issues are related. s2member.com is being contacted to validate the badge, there seems to be a connection problem, which causes the loading problem and the badge to not show. I don’t know other users having this issue, so it seems to be particular to your installation.

Do you have another webhost you could test from? It’d be good if you do, with a clean WP installation and s2Member, to test the badge there. If it works, then it may be an issue with your server not being able to connect to s2member.com.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.