latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

constants.inc.php appending to header

Home Forums Community Forum constants.inc.php appending to header

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Feb 7th, 2013 at 11:14 pm #41162

Ok this is really strange.

So I updated my WordPress version to 3.5.1 and updated the S2Member framework and S2Member Pro to version 130207. Everything seems to be working on my old host.

However I am in the process of moving hosts. So I’m testing on my new host and both in the WordPress ADMIN Dashboard and on the regular page site the contents of constants.inc.php is displaying at the top. It’s getting added right before the header is loaded. The file is being displayed as text. I cannot even find where it’s being loaded. Heres’ a link I found on the S2Member site to the file: http://www.s2member.com/codex/stable/source/s2member/includes/classes/constants.inc.php//

If I deactivate S2Member the page loads fine. I cannot figure it out. I’m wondering if we need a PHP function to be turned on???

Thanks.
Mike

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Feb 7th, 2013 at 11:32 pm #41164

Here’s an error from the log about it as well.

PHP Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class ‘c_ws_plugin__s2member_pro_constants’ not found in /nas/wp/www/cluster-1381/dividedsocial/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 173, referer……

Posted: Friday Feb 8th, 2013 at 1:11 am #41173

take a look at the wp-config.php file. (in the root of your site).
maybe there is a line like:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);

Disable that line and test again. I had a similar erroneous behavior that you describe here.

Posted: Saturday Feb 9th, 2013 at 5:07 pm #41271

Sorry for some reason I was missing the opening bracket “<" in the file.
I added that and it's fixed.

Thanks.
Mike

Posted: Monday Feb 11th, 2013 at 6:22 pm #41439
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Glad to hear that you got your issue corrected.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.