latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contact form not generating signup email

Home Forums Community Forum Contact form not generating signup email

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  webboy webboy 3 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Nov 24th, 2013 at 12:26 pm #61334
Paul Newman
Username: Panpan

Hi,
Have followed the video tutorial to set up the Login welcome and membership option pages, configured these through S2member settings, and read through the suggested posts for this topic, and I am still stuck, and would really appreciate any help.
I have the contact form (2 fields, name and email) set up on the membership options page, when I log out of wordpress and access this page as a new user, and fill in the 2 fields and submit, all I get is a ‘Message sent (go back)’ message, with the test name and email address entered.
No email is sent.
I was expecting this to generate an opt in email. I also can’t find where I would configure the opt in email.
Any help gratefully received, thanks.
Paul

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Nov 26th, 2013 at 10:21 am #61377
webboy webboy
Username: webboy

Hmm , I was sprung by this one where dose s2 member have a contact form..

if you are taking about (Membership Options Page (required, please customize this)

the content on this page is not controlled by s2 member and you should check your plugin

http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/s2member-contact-form-user-side/

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.