latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contact from email redirection with pro forms

Home Forums Community Forum Contact from email redirection with pro forms

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Jul 20th, 2012 at 5:55 pm #19860

Is it possible to use Pro Forms to create a drop down box with “Department”(s) and route the email based on the user’s choice?

Thank you!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Jul 20th, 2012 at 6:28 pm #19861
Eduan
Username: Eduan

You mean send the email from a different address depending on what the user chose?

Or change the user’s email depending on what he chose?

Posted: Friday Jul 20th, 2012 at 9:05 pm #19865

Like this…

[contact-field label="Subject" type="select" required="true" options="<a href="mailto:customer-support@me.net" target="_blank">Customer Service</a>,<a href="mailto:webmaster@me.com" target="_blank">Website &amp; Technical Issues</a>,<a href="mailto:orders@me.net" target="_blank">Questions About My Order</a>,<a href="mailto:info@me.net" target="_blank">General Questions</a>,<a href="mailto:suggestions@me.net" target="_blank">Comments and Suggestions</a>" /]

In other words, routing to department based on the drop down option the user has picked.

Posted: Saturday Jul 21st, 2012 at 6:44 am #19884

Hi Michael.

The pro-form is not a contact form. Could you explain what email you’re referring to?

Thanks.

Posted: Saturday Jul 21st, 2012 at 4:26 pm #19913

Oops… Terribly sorry guys… Wrong forum. How embarrassing! :{

Posted: Sunday Jul 22nd, 2012 at 6:57 am #19932

Oh, not a problem, could happen to anyone. :)

Posted: Tuesday Jul 24th, 2012 at 8:46 am #20061
Eduan
Username: Eduan

No problem Michael. :)

As Cristián said, could happen to anyone. ;)

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.