latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Content dripping by date (calender date)

Home Forums Community Forum Content dripping by date (calender date)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Arnegger Dublyn 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Nov 15th, 2012 at 2:46 pm #31707

Hi, I am very interested in content dripping. And I made parts of what I want work with this code from your examples in the plugin and here: http://www.s2member.com/kb/intro-content-dripping-in-s2member/

// If the user has been paid for your site for at least 30 days
<?php if(S2MEMBER_CURRENT_USER_PAID_REGISTRATION_DAYS >= 30){ ?>
	Drip content to Members that started paying you at least 30 days ago.
<?php } ?>

I just want to have it a little different. This is what I want:

Instead of couting all 24 hours, it should drip the new content always after midnight, regardless of what time the user first has logged on. Right now as a new user comes into the system he is getting a time stamp:

Fri Nov 2nd, 2012 @ precisely 5:56 pm

In my example the user will get a new video page with content each and every day for 28 days. But as it is now, if I take the example from above the user enters at about 6 pm and watches day one and then the next day he wants to watch part two, he right now has to wait until 6 pm again, before seeing the new content.

BUT: I want it, so that with the NEW DATE (right after midnight), the new content is available. So that fixed to each calender date the user can see exactly one individual piece of content each and every single calender day, regardless of the time he first became a member.

How can I achieve this? Many regards, still testing, but I am really excited by this piece of software.

Looking foward to your answers,
Arnegger

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Jan 19th, 2013 at 8:55 am #38306
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.