latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Content Dripping for free and level 1

Home Forums Community Forum Content Dripping for free and level 1

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Annette Kingsley 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Feb 8th, 2013 at 6:47 am #41192

Hello there,

I have read and tried all that I can to get this to work and am obviously doing something wrong, so am please asking for some assistance and help! :-)

OK, so I have a free level – where I am trying to drip content after 7 days (just for 2 weeks), then I am having my level 1 (paid for level) again continuing with content every 7 days.

This is what I’ve tried:

I’ve added PHP execution plugin and I’ve put this code in to my 2 page of content (which would be for 7 days after the free member joined) and tested it and still after 7 days the content won’t open to that user. So basically the first page has no code as it’s there immediately after joining, then I want to add the next section 7 days after that.

= 7)

I also want to check if I was right or not putting the code at the top and then this part at the bottom of the content?

{ ?>

I then on the paid for next page of content which is another 7 days later added this code:

= 7){ ?>
check back here

I’ve taken all of these from s2member pages and the forum but can’t get any of it to work and you can guess I am just inserting this.

So what I want to know is this:

1. Precisely what code and where does it need to go to allow the 14 day free trial people have one page dripped through on day 7.

2. And the same for then the paid members have their new content open every 7 days thereafter.

I am guessing it is far too difficult to start getting in to opening on a Monday (which was my preference) but seeing as I can’t even get this to work. I’ll drop that for now.

Please can you let me know what I am doing wrong and how to correct it.

Many thanks in advance :-)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.