latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Content Dripping Members Levels and/or CCAPS

Home Forums Community Forum Content Dripping Members Levels and/or CCAPS

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Feb 26th, 2013 at 4:25 pm #43263

Hello,

I’ve read almost every posts I found on this but I can’t find an answer to what I want to do with S2Members. The closest thing I have found is a paying hack but I would like to be sure of the support behind it and would prefer a pure S2Member solution.

I use S2Member mostly with CCAPS to allow them to view videos, this works great.

Now I want to do online courses, each courses is a 30 days one, each day a email would be sent, sending them to the content.

Each time a customer buying a course, the emailing should start and content dripping runs. That means that day 1 they receive an email with their first content, and so on. This means it must be based on the CCAP payment time and not the membership payment time.

This means that I have to integrate with Mailchimp or Aweber for this.

I can’t find a reliable solution with S2Members. Please note that I use amazon S3.

Another idea came to mind which was to create as many memberships levels that there are courses. Each level would integrate with a mailchimp mailing list, and use content dripping by membership levels. If I protect my files with a custom capability in addition to the membership level, this would work. But that would mean a LOT of memberships levels.

Any hints on how to do this ? If S2Member can’t answer this, would you redirect me to a technical solution which would fit ? (I’m using S2Members on other websites which is perfect). I was thinking using Amazon S3 / Cloudfront links that I could send via mailchimp emails, but that it should still prevent users to send links to friends.

Thanks for your help, I’m kind of lost in all this,

Regards,

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Feb 28th, 2013 at 9:36 am #43409

Hi Laurent.

Another user posted a solution she had developed for her site, which you may find useful for yours. http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/ccap-drip-timer-drip-multiple-courses/

I hope that helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.