latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Content Restriction without Paypal possible?

Home Forums Community Forum Content Restriction without Paypal possible?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Ad Casey 3 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Jul 25th, 2013 at 6:13 am #54013
Ad Casey
Username: alcasey

NOTE: I’ve read quite a few “No Paypal” threads but none of them really provided me with an answer to this scenario.

I’m new to s2member and I’m using the wordpress theme OptimizePress to produce an online training website.

To kill 2 birds with the 1 stone, I want to upload training content for the following user types:

customers
reseller partners
premium reseller partners
internal staff

So I thought it would be logical to set these as the membership levels as I don’t want customers to see the same content as the reseller & premium reseller partners or the staff, I also don’t want the customers, reseller & premium reseller partners to see specific content for our staff.

We don’t want to charge for any of this access. So in effect they will all be free members.
But how do I allow them to register without using Paypal?
NB: I will manually register staff level membership users.

What I’m looking for is input on the best way to allow for each type of member to register on their own.
(i.e. So I can avoid having to manual sign all members up – probably over 1000 users)

UPDATE:

I just watched this video which seems to point towards the answer I’m looking for.
http://www.s2member.com/videos/A2C07377CF60025E/
However I can’t use the paypal button generator as I’m not charging for any of my membership levels/custom capabilities.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Jul 26th, 2013 at 5:28 am #54126
Ad Casey
Username: alcasey

^^^ Potential Pro Customer
I’ve posted in here and Pre-Sale questions forum. Still no response.
Will need to look at WooTheme’s shortly as I have to get started on this project asap.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.