latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Content Restrictions

Home Forums Community Forum Content Restrictions

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Laura Moser 4 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Dec 4th, 2012 at 5:48 pm #33482

I’m building a job board site and I’m using 2 plugins. s2member and WP Job Board http://wpjobboard.net/

The WP Job Board only has 2 actual pages Jobs (Listing) page and Resume (Listing) page. The other pages such as Post a Job, Apply to Job, are ”virtual/automatically generated”, they are not listed in the Page section in the WP Dashboard.

Is there a way for me to control the access to these pages for users?

I’ll technically only have 2 user types (Job Seeker and Job Poster), they’ll be 2 memberships ‘Free’ and ‘Premium’.

Please let me know if you need any more information

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.