latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Convert expiration date to drop down boxes.

Home Forums Community Forum Convert expiration date to drop down boxes.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Jun 27th, 2013 at 9:33 am #52679
Tim
Username: TimDov

s2member requires the user to type their credit card expiration date as mm/yyyy.

My client wants to have 2 separate select fields instead. I did some research here on the forum but didn’t find a complete solution. Would somebody be able to help me with it? I will pay you for your help.

Thanks,
Tim

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Jun 28th, 2013 at 6:06 am #52723
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

s2member requires the user to type their credit card expiration date as mm/yyyy.

My client wants to have 2 separate select fields instead.

The only way to accomplish this would be to first use the information provided to change the Pro Form to split this into two fields:

Pre Sale FAQs » Is it possible to modify s2Member® Pro Form templates?

After that’s done, you’ll have to set up some JavaScript to append these two fields to make this work with s2Member. I’ll warn you that this won’t be very easily to work with because s2Member isn’t really equipped to deal with this kind of change. I suppose if you add an onsubmit event to the Pro Form, you could catch the values and change them to match the correct format before the form is submitted. Sorry about the inconvenience.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.