latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Converting from another membership plugin

Home Forums Community Forum Converting from another membership plugin

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Ian Sterne 4 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Jul 10th, 2012 at 12:23 pm #18817
Ian Sterne
Username: ians

I am currently converting from another membership plugin and would like to do it as quickly as possible. Here is the functionality I am looking for.

I currently have a variation of the following shortcode on over 1000 pages.
[subscriber] Subscribers download MP3 song here.[wpfilebase tag=file id=3376 /][/subscriber]

I would like to show this content to anyone level 2 and above.

I also would like to show “Please subscribe today to be able to download over 1000 songs” to anyone below level 2 or not logged in.

Thanks

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Jul 11th, 2012 at 10:14 am #18919
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Ian,

You can easily do this with shortcode conditionals provided by s2Member, you can find the documentation under Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› Simple/Shortcode Conditionals.

Also, you might be interested in this KBA for the migration:
Knowledge Base » How to Migrate to s2Member Pro from Other Software

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Wednesday Jul 11th, 2012 at 10:55 am #18924
Ian Sterne
Username: ians

Eduan,

I think I figured out a way to do this that will not be to hard to implement.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.