latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Copy my site

Home Forums Community Forum Copy my site

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 12 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Jan 7th, 2013 at 1:29 pm #36472

A friend saw my site and would like me to create one for them. Can I copy my wordpress site and then buy a PRO version of S2 for them? How would that work?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Jan 8th, 2013 at 10:43 am #36581
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Amanda,

While you could copy your website over to theirs, it’s really much easier to build the website from zero than to deal with all the database export/import, correct URLs etc., IMHO.

You would just create the WordPress website for them and just buy a copy of s2Member pro, which would be registered to their name, not yours.

– Eduan

Posted: Tuesday Jan 8th, 2013 at 5:55 pm #36630

The note to developers regarding licenses may be of interest: http://www.s2member.com/prices/#s2-terms-license-types

Please note… if you’re a developer, your clients will need to purchase their own Single-Site and/or Unlimited-Site License. We will not support s2Member® Product instances on domains that you do NOT own and operate yourself. We invite all developers to join our affiliate program, and refer their clients to s2Member.com, where your clients may purchase an s2Member® Product of their own. This also gives your clients access to future releases.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.