latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

correct hook for buy now ccap refund

Home Forums Community Forum correct hook for buy now ccap refund

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  HostStreamSell 4 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Mar 15th, 2012 at 4:18 pm #8282

Hi,

I am trying to write some logic for when a refund occurs of a buy now ccap, but I can’t seem to find the right hook. I have tried the following, which I know doesn’t look right given the ‘sp’ before refund but I don’t see anything that looks right.

ws_plugin__s2member_during_paypal_notify_after_sp_refund_reversal

These are the only other hooks I can see

ws_plugin__s2member_during_paypal_notify_before_sp_refund_reversal
ws_plugin__s2member_during_paypal_notify_during_sp_refund_reversal
ws_plugin__s2member_during_paypal_notify_during_subscr_eot_refund_reversal

I know the IPN is set up correct as I can see the refund in the s2member-logs/paypal-ipn.log file

Any help much appreciated,
Gavin

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Mar 17th, 2012 at 2:45 pm #8459

Anyone? This must be possible given that the IPN message is logged

Posted: Saturday Mar 17th, 2012 at 4:09 pm #8468
David Welch
Username: dwbiz05

One of the few issues I have with s2member is the lack of good documentation as to the functions/use of most of the hooks.

S2 uses hundreds of hooks and to someone who wrote the code, I’m sure they make perfect sense. Unfortunately, for the rest of us, it’s a lot of trial and error. lol

To be honest, I’ve got no clue. Could you post the log info and we’ll see if we can narrow it down from there.

Dave

Posted: Saturday Mar 17th, 2012 at 6:32 pm #8472

Hi Dave, thanks for the reply!

After some further testing, it looks like I can use this hook

ws_plugin__s2member_during_paypal_notify

and check for $vars["paypal"]["reason_code"]=="refund"

Gavin

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.