latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Coupon Code – 1st mth free for mnthly subscri

Home Forums Community Forum Coupon Code – 1st mth free for mnthly subscri

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday May 23rd, 2013 at 2:54 am #50413

We charge a flat $3.95/month for subscription.

Please advise how to create a coupon that gives them the first month for free.

I have already tried to create a Pro Form with ta and ra both $3.95, but the system doesn’t allow the ta & ra codes to be the same.

Thanks
James

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday May 23rd, 2013 at 5:47 pm #50474

What you can do to avoid that limitation is change one of the amounts by 1 cent, e.g. $3.96.

Posted: Thursday May 23rd, 2013 at 8:09 pm #50502

Yes but then everyone who doesn’t use the coupon gets charged 3.96 for their first month which is messy. Surely there is a way to do it.

I really don’t understand why the ta & ra values can’t be the same amount. What is the logic for that?

Posted: Thursday May 23rd, 2013 at 9:04 pm #50508

It’s a limitation by the payment gateway. Which are you using? PayPal?

Posted: Thursday May 23rd, 2013 at 9:38 pm #50516

Yes PayPal

Posted: Friday May 24th, 2013 at 7:30 pm #50575

Okay, yeah, they are imposing that rule, there’s nothing we can do about it that I know of.

I know the 1 cent difference is not super consistent, but it’s not terrible either. The 5 and 6 even look similar. I don’t think you’d have someone complain about it…

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.