latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Coupon code appearing with accept_coupons="0"

Home Forums Community Forum Coupon code appearing with accept_coupons="0"

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Dec 7th, 2012 at 5:30 am #33848

I was assuming that if I put accept_coupons=”0″ into the Paypal Pro forms shortcode that the option for people to put in a coupon code wouldn’t appear. Yet there it is at the top of my PayPal Pro form. How can I make sure that it doesn’t appear there?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Dec 7th, 2012 at 8:18 am #33879

Hi David.

It shouldn’t appear if you disabled it for that pro-form. You may be having a JavaScript conflict causing the pro-form to not behave as expected. Could you troubleshoot it following the suggestions in this article? Knowledge Base » Common Troubleshooting Tips I’d start with the theme test.

I hope that helps. :)

Posted: Tuesday Dec 11th, 2012 at 12:20 pm #34270

Seems to be working fine now. I’m not sure what changed to make is so though.

Posted: Wednesday Dec 12th, 2012 at 8:06 am #34343

I’m glad it’s working now, but it’d be a good idea to keep an eye out for something weird happening again, since you’re not sure what caused it in the first place and if it could happen again.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.