latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Coupon Code with Paypal Subscription Button !

Home Forums Community Forum Coupon Code with Paypal Subscription Button !

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Jul 12th, 2013 at 1:29 pm #53361

Hi everyone ,

I have one question regarding Coupon Codes on S2Member Pro . I am trying to add 25% off coupon code to membership price , but I dont understand what to do ? I am using Paypal subscription button and i want to know how to add the Shortcode for Coupons to it !

” Prerequisites: In order to display a “Coupon Code” field on your Checkout Form, you MUST add this special Shortcode Attribute to your s2Member Pro Form Shortcode(s): accept_coupons=”1″. If you would like to force-feed a default Coupon Code (optional), you can add this special Shortcode attribute: coupon=”[your default code]”. Also optional, instead of coupon=”[your default code]”, you could pass ?s2p-coupon=[your default code] in the query string of a URL leading to a Checkout Form.”

Thanks in advance for help .

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Jul 13th, 2013 at 6:27 am #53382

Coupon codes are a feature of the pro-forms (PayPal or Authorize.Net), not the PayPal buttons, so those instructions won’t work.

To have coupons for buttons, you’d need to code your own little customization for it.

Now, the PayPal pro-form doesn’t integrate with PayPal Standard, but it does integrate with Express Checkout, which is also free, and PayPal Pro is not required. If you can use Express Checkout, then you can change to pro-forms with coupon codes.

I hope that helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.