latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Coupon code won't show up. Need help!

Home Forums Community Forum Coupon code won't show up. Need help!

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Gregory Beaty 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Mar 12th, 2013 at 6:11 pm #44430

I can’t get the coupon code to show up in the s2member form. I’ve tried switching themes, deactivating all of the plugins, uninstall/reinstalling the plugin, deleting the files via FTP and reinstalling and nothing will work. Here is the short code I have for the form:

[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form level="1" ccaps="" desc="$59.99 USD / One Time ( for 1 year access)" ps="paypal" lc="" cc="USD" dg="0" ns="1" custom="www.timeandmaterialinc.com" ta="0" tp="0" tt="D" ra="59.95" rp="1" rt="Y" rr="BN" rrt="" rra="2" accept="paypal" accept_via_paypal="paypal" coupon="" accept_coupons="1" default_country_code="" captcha="0" success="/homeownerportal/" /]

Can anyone help?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Apr 12th, 2013 at 6:13 pm #47335
Gregory Beaty
Username: gbeaty

Looking forward to see the answer since I am having the same problem.

Posted: Friday Apr 12th, 2013 at 6:18 pm #47337

I actually found it was because I had multiple forms on my page. I was using radio buttons to toggle between two different forms that had different prices associated to them. Turns out, you can only have one form on the page.

If this is similar to your situation, I’d suggest instead of having two forms on a page, just have two different buttons that describe each “package” that link to a page with only one form.

Hopefully your issue was the same as mine since it is a very frustrating thing to try and troubleshoot. Hope this helped.

Posted: Friday Apr 12th, 2013 at 6:56 pm #47351
Gregory Beaty
Username: gbeaty

I found that my theme seems to be causing this problem with the coupon field not displaying and the paypal button not displaying. The twenty twelve theme works fine. Does anyone have an idea what code in the theme could cause this problem?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.