latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Coupon for Extended Free Trial

Home Forums Community Forum Coupon for Extended Free Trial

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Jason (Lead Developer) 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Feb 20th, 2012 at 9:33 pm #5778
ASTONISH
Username: astonish

Hi!
I’m working on setting up Coupon Codes for use with ProForms. My client wants to have a coupon available which offers a longer free trial (rather than a coupon that changes the price)…
By default, we have offered a 2 week free trial for our memberships, but with the coupon applied would increase the length of that free trial to a month. How can I create a coupon code for that?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Feb 20th, 2012 at 10:35 pm #5794
Staff Member

Hi Gary. Thanks for your inquiry.

That’s not possible with s2Member Coupon Codes. Only price adjustments, not term adjustments. However, you might be able to accomplish what you need using variables in your Shortcode.

This article that I wrote awhile back explains how to use variables in your Shortcode.
See: http://www.primothemes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=1604

For instance, you might change the value of tt="" or tp="" in your Shortcode dynamically, based on something that’s POSTd to the Post or Page containing the Pro Form. To get ideas, I would suggest that you review the documentation in your Dashboard under: s2Member -> PayPal Pro Forms -> Shortcode Attributes (Explained)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.