latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Coupon Redeem Page

Home Forums Community Forum Coupon Redeem Page

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Oct 16th, 2012 at 8:28 am #28513

I am looking for a process that will allow people who buy our offer from Groupon to enter their redeem code and gain access to that product.

I have been using the free version and just need to know if this is possible or do I need to upgrade and if I do how easy is this feature to implement.

Groupon give us a list of codes that would then need to be uploaded into the membership section, These would need to be limited to one coupon per user so that once its used its void. Would be looking to upload about 5000 codes a time so a simple process that an assistant can manage with no coding would be great.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Oct 16th, 2012 at 10:54 am #28564

Hi Steve.

s2Member Pro does have a coupon codes feature for its pro-forms, but its only limits are date based, not uses. This is something we’ll add in the future, but is not available yet. :/

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.