latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Create 2 Membership Options Pages?

Home Forums Community Forum Create 2 Membership Options Pages?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Nathaniel Smithies 3 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Aug 27th, 2013 at 7:47 pm #58743

Hello! I have S2 Member Pro, it’s great!

After researching I think a lot of people would like a very simple solution to be able to create 2 separate membership options pages, I certainly do!

I have not found a post that describes these MOP vars clearly enough yet to do this. Please could someone write up the PHP for this simple scenario:

Page A URL is clicked -> Access not granted -> Membership Options Page 1
Page B URL is clicked -> Access not granted -> Membership Options Page 2

I’m willing to get PHP exec, or whatever else is needed, I just really need to solve this problem and I do not know enough PHP to solve it. As I said, I think an answer to this will help a lot of people in the future too, because it means you can have different types of users treated completely separately, which is perfect for a website that connects two different groups together, for example Buyer & Seller.

THANK YOU!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Aug 27th, 2013 at 11:47 pm #58744
Tony Brown
Username: tonybrown

I dont think you need a plugin for this. We just created this functionality on our S2member site.

1.) Create Page 1
2.) Create Page 2
3.) Create 2 membership levels in S2Member
3.) S2Member->PayPal Pro Forms, or S2Member->PayPal Button
4.) Copy and paste the shortcode for each of the membership levels into your pages.

I dont think I missed anything, but thats how we set it up, and it works.

Posted: Wednesday Aug 28th, 2013 at 4:13 am #58768

Tony,

I appreciate your reply, but that is not what I asked. I was keeping the description simple to avoid giving redundant information about my website. But I am not using forms and buttons to sign people up, we create users manually.

So like I said, I need 2 MEMBERSHIP OPTIONS PAGES

Thanks

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.