latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Create a logged in link

Home Forums Community Forum Create a logged in link

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Jul 1st, 2013 at 12:13 pm #52838

Hello,

How can I use s2Member to create a link which will automatically log a user into the site?

I want to save users from extra clicks–especially in the initial sign up process.

1. I’d like to do this in the registration confirmation email so that they don’t need to login to get first time access to the site.

2. Additionally, I’d like to use this type of link in an email that takes them to a specific page already logged in–but where the link will expire in X hours (e.g. 24 to 48 hours), so that if the email is forwarded the link will not work later.

Thank you,

Chris

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Jul 2nd, 2013 at 5:46 am #52880

s2Member doesn’t have links to auto-login by just using them, nor do I know a hack for it.

But there is a hack to auto-login after registration: Knowledge Base » Auto-Login Upon Registration

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.