latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Creating CCbill Button for Check Payments

Home Forums Community Forum Creating CCbill Button for Check Payments

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Oct 3rd, 2012 at 6:24 pm #27369

How does one create CCbill buttons for other forms of payment outside of credit card payments? I have separate forms on CCbill’s side (form 146cc=credit card, 146ck=check, 146dp=direct deposit). I can’t figure out how to hook into them.

Thank you

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Oct 4th, 2012 at 7:12 am #27412

Hi Matthew.

ccBill’s button takes the user to the ccBill site for checkout. It’s not like the pro-forms, where s2Member has to integrate those in. The payment options would be over at ccBill, right?

Posted: Thursday Oct 4th, 2012 at 1:13 pm #27457

I spoke with CCbill and they say that most likely s2Member only has the one default payment type and the only way to access the other payment types is putting direct links provided by CCbill on my site. Can you confirm this? They provided me with two ‘https://bill.cbill.com/jpost/signiup.cgi?….. links that take me to the two different payment forms directly. But going through these links directly wouldn’t communicate with s2Member accounts. How do I connect these links provided by CCbill with s2Member? Shortcode Attributes?

This is a little over my head so if it is Shortcode Attributes what exactly would I need to put down for these two options. Members already have a username and password before they can select these payment options:

1. US checking and Euro Debit: The CCbill form allows the user to select between $14.95/mo recurring or a one-time $16.95 for one month access.

2. Direct Pay: The CCbill form allows for user to pay a one-time $16.95 for one month access.

Thank you.

Posted: Friday Oct 5th, 2012 at 3:43 am #27534
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Matthew,

In the s2Member CCBill Button Shortcode that you generate in Dashboard -› s2Member® -› ccBill® Buttons, you can specify a shortcode attribute called form=””.

See the following description taken from Dashboard -› s2Member® -› ccBill® Buttons -› Shortcode Attributes (Explained)

form=”” Optional. This defaults to the ccBill® dynamic pricing form, which you’ve configured s2Member® to use. However, if you are operating multiple dynamic pricing forms, this can be used to construct a payment button designed to integrate with a specific ccBill® dynamic pricing form (e.g. making it possible to integrate s2Member® with multiple ccBill® payment forms, as they exist in your ccBill® account). Please note that each ccBill® form integrated with s2Member®, must be created on the ccBill® side first, and it MUST be created as a dynamic pricing form.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.