latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Creating "fake" members to test the site?

Home Forums Community Forum Creating "fake" members to test the site?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Carey Green 3 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Apr 28th, 2013 at 6:25 pm #48634
Carey Green
Username: careyg

I’m hoping that I can do this… I’m using BuddyPress inside S2member, and wanting to create some “fake” members in the site to enable me to see how the community functions of BuddyPress work.

I’ve created fake profiles for these “members” in the wordpress admin.. and I’m wanting to make them have full access like a normal “paid” member through S2Member but they do not. How can I give them full access without having to run them through PayPal? There has to be a way…

The same question, applied to a different scenario: What if there’s somebody I want to “gift” a subscription to my membership site? How do I do that without them having to go through PayPal?

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.