latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

creating list of all members

Home Forums Community Forum creating list of all members

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Jun 3rd, 2013 at 2:47 pm #51231

Has anybody been down this road?
I’m using s2members for membership dues for a professional association, and want to create the following functionality.

Retrieve names and some info fields for all members, with the full name as a link to the member profile for that member, and display the membership list alphabetically as a table or unordered list. (The table/ is no problem, just looking for the correct syntax for retrieving the info for each member to create the list.)

Sorry if this seems dreadfully simple. Alas, it isn’t to me.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Jun 4th, 2013 at 5:10 pm #51351
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Robert,

To be honest the best way to accomplish this is with another plugin. There are lots of plugins that can make a list of users and have a profile I believe. The first part I’m sure, the second not so much…

– Eduan

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.