latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Creating multiple registration forms

Home Forums Community Forum Creating multiple registration forms

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Mar 4th, 2013 at 10:36 pm #43734

Hi,

What I need to do is create 5 different registration forms based on 5 different types of membership options available in my woocommerce store. All of them have varying custom fields and cost different amounts.

I’d like to know if it is possible to do this with s2 member, before I go ahead and start using it.

Cheers,
K

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Mar 5th, 2013 at 6:39 am #43755

Hi Kylie.

The s2Member custom profile fields can be specific to certain levels. So if those memberships are at different levels, you can specify to which the custom fields will belong.

These fields are available in the free version of s2Member and you can check them out here: [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Registration/Profile Fields[/hilite]

They’ll show up in the default WP registration page, or the s2Member Pro registration forms. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Pro Forms[/hilite]

I hope that helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.