latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Credit Card Images not showing up

Home Forums Community Forum Credit Card Images not showing up

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Mar 12th, 2013 at 7:14 pm #44436

Using Authorize.net for payment processing but after generating buy now buttons for PPV content the form does not pull up any images or anything to say the least for people to select their form of payment.
I looked and tried some of the suggestions on forum but came up empty.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Mar 14th, 2013 at 9:01 am #44599

Hi Ryan.

I’d like to see a screenshot, but I’m suspecting that you have a JavaScript conflict… Could you do the tests explained in this article? Knowledge Base » Common Troubleshooting Tips

Posted: Friday Mar 15th, 2013 at 9:50 am #44695

Can I send you a login to see what is going on. We tried everything in the article and still nothing.
can we hard code these? or come up with a quick solution. client has been waiting for weeks now to get this working

Posted: Sunday Mar 17th, 2013 at 2:21 pm #44992

Anyone?? any help would be appreciated its kinda important this works in the next 24 hours.

Posted: Tuesday Mar 19th, 2013 at 12:28 am #45116
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for your reply. We are very sorry for the delay in reponse.

Can I send you a login to see what is going on. We tried everything in the article and still nothing.
can we hard code these? or come up with a quick solution. client has been waiting for weeks now to get this working

Yes, please send us a Dashboard login via Private Contact Form here, so we can take a look at what is causing your issue, and reply here when you have done so:

s2Member® » Private Contact Form

There is no way we can really diagnose this issue without (at least) seeing the page where this is happening. It sounds to me like a plugin conflict, or possibly a conflict with moving from a development server, to your live server?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.