latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Credit card payments without paypal business

Home Forums Community Forum Credit card payments without paypal business

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  David Welch 3 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Dec 20th, 2013 at 5:16 am #62056

Hello
I’d like to allow my clients to pay for their membership with credit cards but i dont have and cannot have a paypal business account. What woud you advise as easiest, best way to accomplish such feature (possibly integrating with other payment gateway ? http://www.s2member.com/faqs/#s2-faqs-payment-gateways)
Any guides on how to do that woud be much apprecieated. I’ve found some topics on forum but most of them where people with business paypap account.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Dec 24th, 2013 at 10:25 am #62120
David Welch
Username: dwbiz05

The only other options would be to use the Pro version so you can use one of the other integrated payment options or have someone build one custom for you. (which will cost more than buying the pro version)

Dave

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.