latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

CRM integration

Home Forums Community Forum CRM integration

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Randy King 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Jan 25th, 2013 at 10:21 am #39508

I’m considering S2 to manage our memberships, but I recognize that S2 is not a CRM platform. We use another CRM platform which we like. It seems that we should be able to set up an API call to send data from S2 registrations into the CRM but I want to be certain before we purchase S2. Our CRM (affinitylive.com) does support API integration. Is it this simple? I haven’t used S2 yet and don’t want to buy the Pro version if it won’t talk to my CRM. Please advise how you would advise a customer to set this CRM S2 integration up so I can determine if it will work for our needs. Thanks.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Jan 25th, 2013 at 3:09 pm #39539
Randy King
Username: RandyKing

Robert,

You can use the API Notifications from s2Member — an HTTP Post — to notify Affinity Live of events like New Subscriptions, New Members, Payments, Modifications, Cancellations, End Of Term (subscriptions), Refunds, etc.

Check out this article on building an API notification handler: http://www.s2member.com/kb/building-an-api-notification-handler/

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.