latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Cross Domain Problems

Home Forums Community Forum Cross Domain Problems

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday May 29th, 2013 at 8:41 pm #50884

Hello, I’m trying to load .rss file into jwplayer using jwplayer embed method, but trying to protect the .rss file in our s3 bucket. When loading the file the player outputs and error saying Cross Domain Denied. How is it when using s2 shortcodes for the video embed I don’t get that error, but when trying to load .rss file using [s2File /] or mod rewrite Method I still get the error. If I just place the file in the root of my domain it works, as soon as I try to download from s3 I get the error. Below is what’s my crossdomain.xml on s3.. This is what was created on initial setup. Is this right? Does this need to change? I was under the impression when I load a file using s2 all of this should be ok…

<br />
<b>Parse error</b>:  syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in <b>/home/groovet1/domains/groovetemple.tv/public_html/wp-content/plugins/s2member/includes/classes/utilities.inc.php(43) : eval()'d code</b> on line <b>6</b><br />

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday May 31st, 2013 at 7:10 am #51025
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for your inquiry.

You’re saying that you’re having trouble only with an RSS file on your S3 Bucket?

Also you said here:

Below is what’s my crossdomain.xml on s3..

The data you posted doesn’t look like an XML file, it’s a PHP parse error.

Could you please clarify what the problem is exactly? I understand you’re getting an error, could you copy and paste the exact error you’re getting, and give us the exact method that you’re trying to access your file with? If you’re using s2Member’s Shortcodes, please give us the Shortcode you’re using to get the file.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.