latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

css of text on registration form

Home Forums Community Forum css of text on registration form

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  tom carreno 4 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Feb 9th, 2012 at 12:38 pm #4642
tom carreno
Username: trc4949

i want to change the css styling of the text “yes i want to receive updates via email”

on the registration form

can anyone tell me what line number or file i need to do this…

it should be in the css file for s2member but i cant locate the exact one i need

thanks in advance

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Feb 10th, 2012 at 2:37 pm #4762
David Welch
Username: dwbiz05

I don’t have that option standard on my integration. Do you buddy press or something else installed as well?

What is your website and I’ll see if I can take a look.

Dave

Posted: Friday Feb 10th, 2012 at 3:05 pm #4769
tom carreno

well that option will be integrated if you choose it within the Mailing list API List Servers TAB on s2member. then choosing the tab “registration – doublt opt in box” and then choosing “require double opt in check box” choice.

if you do that then there will be that line that displays on the registration form so users have to double opt in

http://www.bestonlinetrades.com/wp-login.php?action=register

but i want to highlight the text ” i want to receive updates by email” in bright yellow and make it bold dark text

Posted: Friday Feb 10th, 2012 at 3:37 pm #4771
David Welch
Username: dwbiz05

Just looking at the html, the label has no class or id attached to it.

You might be able to add a class to it with Jquery as suggested on this site:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6550208/how-do-i-add-a-css-class-to-only-one-label-at-any-given-time-using-jquery

Beyond that, I’m not sure what file outputs the css for that item.

Dave

Posted: Friday Feb 10th, 2012 at 3:41 pm #4772
tom carreno
label for="ws-plugin--s2member-custom-reg-field-opt-in"
input type="checkbox" name="ws_plugin__s2member_custom_reg_field_opt_in" id="ws-plugin--s2member-custom-reg-field-opt-in" class="ws-plugin--s2member-custom-reg-field" value="1" checked="checked" tabindex="70" 
Yes, I want to receive site updates and alerts via email.
label

the text does seem to have a class attached to it, but I do not know the exact css string to use to effect change on the text

thank you for your replies

• This reply was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by  tom carreno.
Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.