latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

CSS problem

Home Forums Community Forum CSS problem

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Philly 4 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Sep 9th, 2012 at 2:50 pm #24695
Alex Frons
Username: purpleseo

I think I have problem with CSS. The problem is not with some plugin, because I stopped all plugins and problem is still there. May be it is something with theme. This is my register page: http://hedgejournals.com/signup.jpg

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Sep 10th, 2012 at 8:08 am #24740

Hi Alex.

Yeah, if you don’t have any plugins other than s2Member, then the suspect is the theme. To test it, change to the TwentyEleven one for a moment and refresh the page with the pro-form.

I hope it helps. :)

Posted: Tuesday Sep 11th, 2012 at 2:52 pm #24924
Alex Frons
Username: purpleseo

Yes, problem is in theme, is there any easy way to fix it?

Posted: Wednesday Sep 12th, 2012 at 5:23 am #24977

Hi Alex,

Your theme looks badly coded to me and you really need to ask them to fix this problem.

you can start by adding the following to your css file if your unable to get them to fix it

div.s2member-pro-paypal-form-submission-section-title {
	clear: both;
}
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.