latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Custom Amount Payment

Home Forums Community Forum Custom Amount Payment

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Jason (Lead Developer) 4 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Feb 9th, 2012 at 5:13 pm #4678

Sorry, I posted this in the wrong place earlier (in the pre-sales forum).

I am wondering if I could use s2member to process one-time AND recurring payments where the user sets his own payment amount.

It would need to work for someone who is
1) not logged in (i.e. before they have an account created — it’s okay if an account is created for them in the process) and

2) for someone who IS logged in and

3) it needs to work using the Authorize.net gateway.

Is this possible? How would I set it up?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Feb 9th, 2012 at 8:57 pm #4703
Staff Member

Hi John. Yes, certainly possible. Not as easy as we’d like, but we’re working to improve that. In the mean time, you can use the instructions here, they apply also to Authorize.Net Pro Forms.

You’ll just need to setup a form which collects the amount, and pass that to your checkout page, which contains the Pro Form. The trick here is that you’ll want to fill your Pro Form Shortcode with the amount (dynamically), perhaps using a variable that comes from another location of your site.

I think this will give you some creative ideas.
http://www.primothemes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=1604#p15263

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.