latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Custom Button on Paypal pro Form

Home Forums Community Forum Custom Button on Paypal pro Form

This topic contains 29 replies, has 5 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Dec 14th, 2012 at 2:58 am #34520
Andaluzo
Username: andaluzo

Hi,

as I work in 3 languages and always get the US Paypal Button which is in english.

https://www.paypal.com/en_US/i/btn/btn_xpressCheckout.gif

This could be changed if i can call the Url with de_DE or es_ES but where can i adapt that?

https://www.paypal.com/de_DE/i/btn/btn_xpressCheckout.gif

Other possibility would be to have a own Custom Button (CSS styled) with custom values. Is that possible.

Thanks !

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 29 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Dec 14th, 2012 at 11:51 am #34671
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Andaluzo,

This can easily be achieved by using a custom image in your button shortcode.

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Saturday Dec 15th, 2012 at 4:54 am #34738
Andaluzo

Hi Eduan,

teşekkür, but it does not really help. As I work with 3 languages and Paypal Pro Forms. So how I would realize that in Multilanguage. Is there a way to call the button via the S2member shortcodes? As for ex. in the Paypal Button section?

image="default" Button Image Location. Possible values: default = use the default PayPal® Button, http://... = location of your custom Image

Can I use that image tag also for the paypal pro form, or how i can make it work. That would be perfect, because I have for every language a different Form call so in that way it could work :)

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by  Andaluzo.
Posted: Saturday Dec 15th, 2012 at 12:29 pm #34752
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Well, you might be interested in this article for that: Knowledge Base » Using variables in a shortcode

Basically with PHP you need to check what language the user has selected (or where he is) and change the value depending on that.

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Monday Dec 17th, 2012 at 3:55 am #34819

Can I use that image tag also for the paypal pro form, or how i can make it work. That would be perfect, because I have for every language a different Form call so in that way it could work :)

No, that attribute is not available for the pro-form. If you need the button to change based on language, you’d need to customize your installation a bit with a must-use plugin hack.

The image has the language code in the URL, and s2Member has a filter to transalte the string:
[hilite pre_code]"https://www.paypal.com/" . _x ("en_US", "s2member-front paypal-button-lang-code", "s2member") . "/i/btn/btn_xpressCheckout.gif"[/hilite]

So you could try this in /wp-content/mu-plugins/s2hacks.php (create the dir/file if you don’t have it yet):

[hilite pre_code]

Posted: Monday Dec 17th, 2012 at 6:14 am #34825
Andaluzo

Hi Cristián,

thanks a lot that sounds great.

I adapted the code to the /wp-content/mu-plugins/s2hacks.php

But it seams not to work in your version.

Can you please give me a more detailed version, how to adapt it?

Thanks a lot

Posted: Tuesday Dec 18th, 2012 at 7:15 am #34899

I just tried it and, although it should have, it didn’t work for me either. I don’t know why, so I’m emailing Jason to ask him about it. I’ll let you know when he replies.

Posted: Tuesday Dec 18th, 2012 at 7:38 am #34904
Andaluzo

While thinking in that again, that should be a standard feature of s2member, because whith international installations, this can bring a lot of frustration to the user. Why not just adapt it and use the international language tag to get the right button from paypal.

Till you decide how and if you want to adapt it would be nice to get a working solution !

Posted: Wednesday Dec 19th, 2012 at 2:16 am #34991
Andaluzo

Hi Cristián,

any news on this issue?

Thanks

Posted: Wednesday Dec 19th, 2012 at 9:40 am #35051

No, haven’t heard from Jason yet, sorry for the wait.

Why not just adapt it and use the international language tag to get the right button from paypal.

What is the international language tag? Could you point me to the documentation/example? Thanks!

Posted: Wednesday Dec 19th, 2012 at 12:11 pm #35077
Andaluzo

Sorry, maybe I got this wrong.

But I assume we have WPLANG which defines the Language that we use and f.ex. via qtranslate we switch that to “es_ES” or “de_DE” so we can now grab everything we want from the aprop. Language mo file. Which works fine on nearly all variables for the PayPal Pro Form

So there we can have the correct Link, that can be translated and voila it will work (hopefully) :) …

Posted: Friday Dec 21st, 2012 at 4:36 am #35211
Staff Member

Thanks for the heads up on this thread.

We will definitely add this feature in a future release of s2Member, so that it’s easier to change the underlying language code on a button-by-button basis via shortcodes. Until that happens, let’s get this filter working properly as a short-term workaround :-)

Please implement the hack that Cristian posted earlier, but please name the file /s2-a.php
/wp-content/mu-plugins/s2-a.php
Or /wp-content/mu-plugins/s2member-a.php (also works)

Posted: Monday Dec 24th, 2012 at 4:44 am #35458
Andaluzo

Hi Jason,

thanks for that. I will try this over the next days and give you a feedback on it.

May I ask one thing, the hack that you posted, will that only work for one second language?

As I see you replace the us_US with es_ES, that will partly solve the problem, but it will not solve it for 3 (or more) languages or do I understand something wrong on that ?

Happy Holidays

Posted: Monday Dec 24th, 2012 at 7:59 am #35469

If you have the language code in a variable, you could do:

[hilite pre_code]$translated = $lang_code;[/hilite]
Posted: Monday Dec 24th, 2012 at 10:35 am #35472
Andaluzo

Hi,

I tried that solution but it does not work “yet”.

From

$lang=qtrans_getLanguage();

I get ‘de’,’en’ etc

so I did

<?php
add_filter('gettext_with_context', 'my_translator', 10, 4);
function my_translator($translated, $original, $context, $domain) {
    //if ($domain === 's2member' && $context === 's2member-front paypal-button-lang-code' && $original === 'en_US')
    if ($domain === 's2member' && $original === 'en_US')
		$lang_prv=qtrans_getLanguage();        
      if($lang_prv == 'de'){$translated =='de_DE';} 
      if($lang_prv == 'es'){$translated =='es_ES';}
      if($lang_prv == 'en'){$translated =='en_US';} 
  return $translated;
}

in

/wp-content/plugins/mu-plugins/s2-a.php

But that does not work for a change of the Button.

So I decided to

put

<?php 
error_reporting(E_ALL);
ini_set('display_errors', True);
echo $lang;
echo $lang_prv;
echo $translated; ?>

on the Page where the form is generated, which gives me a huge debug message.

Notice: Undefined variable: html in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/Calculator/Calculator.php on line 70 Notice: Undefined index: register in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 69 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 584 Notice: Undefined index: ws_plugin__s2member_pro_paypal_checkout_response in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-responses.inc.php on line 177 Notice: Undefined variable: response in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-responses.inc.php on line 194 Notice: Undefined variable: error in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-responses.inc.php on line 194 Notice: Undefined variable: card_type_options in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 599 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 603 Notice: Undefined variable: country_default_by_currency in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 603 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 604 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 605 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 617 Notice: Undefined variable: response in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-utilities.inc.php on line 678 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 730 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 731 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 732 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 733 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 734 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 735 Notice: Undefined variable: custom_fields in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 739 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 744 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 745 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 746 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 747 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 751 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 752 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 753 Notice: Undefined index: s2member_pro_paypal_checkout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 755 Notice: Undefined variable: captcha in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 759 Notice: Undefined variable: opt_in in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-form-in.inc.php on line 763 

and

de

Notice: Undefined variable: lang_prv in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/exec-php/includes/runtime.php(42) : eval()’d code on line 31

Notice: Undefined variable: translated in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/exec-php/includes/runtime.php(42) : eval()’d code on line 32

any Idea how to solve that?

Posted: Thursday Dec 27th, 2012 at 2:54 pm #35559
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Hi there,

It looks like this line isn’t working correctly, as in the function is not returning anything:

The first error with the undefined variable $html is unrelated I believe.

Posted: Thursday Dec 27th, 2012 at 3:03 pm #35563
Andaluzo

Hi Bruce,

the

works fine it returns the selected language value from qtranslate (f.ex. de,en,es)

maybe Jason can have a look into this.

Thanks

Posted: Thursday Dec 27th, 2012 at 3:06 pm #35564
Bruce
Staff Member

works fine it returns the selected language value from qtranslate (f.ex. de,en,es)

Based on the errors you posted, it looks like your function may be echo‘ing the data back, instead of return‘ing it. Can you post the code for the function?

Posted: Thursday Dec 27th, 2012 at 3:13 pm #35566
Andaluzo

Hi Bruce,

the function I used is the one that i posted above and on the wordpress page (with php exec) is

<?php 
error_reporting(E_ALL);
ini_set('display_errors', True);
echo $lang;
echo $lang_prv;
echo $translated; ?>

I wanted to se if i get some values back from

$lang;
$lang_prv;
$translated;

but they returned nothing only the $lang returned the selected language value.

But maybe I am totaly wrong :)

Posted: Thursday Dec 27th, 2012 at 3:48 pm #35581
Bruce
Staff Member

the function I used is the one that i posted above and on the wordpress page (with php exec) is

I was speaking of the function qtrans_getLanguage().

Posted: Thursday Dec 27th, 2012 at 3:55 pm #35583
Andaluzo
function qtrans_getLanguage() {
    global $q_config;
    return $q_config['language'];
}
Posted: Saturday Dec 29th, 2012 at 4:01 pm #35740
Bruce
Staff Member

Hi there,

I didn’t notice this before, but it appears that the problem is that you’re using double-equals (==) where you should be using 1 equals.

Do this instead:

Posted: Wednesday Jan 2nd, 2013 at 3:48 am #35953
Andaluzo

I changed, cleared all caches. Does not work at all.

Posted: Thursday Jan 3rd, 2013 at 2:59 am #36061

How about

[hilite pre_code]
'de_DE', 'es' => 'es_ES', 'en' => 'en_US');
$translated = $langs[qtrans_getLanguage()];
}
return $translated;
}
[/hilite]

Posted: Thursday Jan 3rd, 2013 at 3:19 am #36064
Andaluzo

Cristián,

both are not working.

Thanks a lot for your efforts, maybe some core developer can have a look at this issue.

Thanks

Posted: Thursday Jan 3rd, 2013 at 4:33 am #36080

When you say it doesn’t work, what do you mean? What is the output?

This is a customization, we’re trying to help, but it actually falls outside the support policy, so I’m not sure if a core developer will code this for you. If you need a developer to solve this for you, maybe you should post the job in a site like jobs.wordpress.net, odesk.com or elance.com

About the code, did you try checking it in parts? For example, did you test what the output of [hilite code]qtrans_getLanguage()[/hilite] is? Or what happens if you hardocde [hilite code]return 'de_DE';[/hilite] That kind of tests can help you find what’s working and what isn’t, to narrow down where the problem is.

I hope that helps. :)

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 29 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.