latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Custom Cancel Form Field Authnet Pro Forms

Home Forums Community Forum Custom Cancel Form Field Authnet Pro Forms

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Sep 4th, 2012 at 5:55 pm #24075
Peter Hall
Username: summitss

Hello. I would like to know if there is an easy (no php programmer required) way to customize the cancellation form. I would like to add a simple text area where the member is required to input a reason for why they are cancelling. Ideally this would show up in the automatic email sent to administrators as well as in the “Administrative Notes” area of the user profile that administrators can see.

I can see where I can add info to the shortcode form generator, but have no idea what to add. I realize this may require a custom registration field. If that is the case, I would just need to know what to add to the form generator shortcode.

Thanks.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Sep 5th, 2012 at 4:26 am #24133

Hi Peter.

Yeah, it’d require some customization to achieve that. I’ll add this to the features request list, though. :)

The custom profile field won’t work for that use, since those are only shown in registration and profile forms, not the cancellation one.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.