latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Custom Capabilities Meta Box

Home Forums Community Forum Custom Capabilities Meta Box

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Daryl Welch 4 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Nov 10th, 2012 at 12:39 am #31186
Daryl Welch
Username: dwelch

How can I check to see the the custom capabilities meta box at a page level contains a value, like “music”? I’d like to perform a check like if (user_can_access…) && page-meta-box contains “music”.

I just haven’t been able to find how to reference or query the contents of that box.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Nov 12th, 2012 at 1:25 pm #31327
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Daryl,

You can’t do this in the custom capabilities box, but you can achieve this inside the content, allowing you to do it if the user can or can’t access that.

You would use PHP conditionals for this, and you can find s2Member’s conditionals under Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› Advanced PHP Conditionals, and you can find an article here: Knowledge Base » s2Member® Conditionals

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Monday Nov 12th, 2012 at 1:43 pm #31334
Daryl Welch
Username: dwelch

Thank You for the direction. I’ll go check that out.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.