latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Custom Capability Member Lists

Home Forums Community Forum Custom Capability Member Lists

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Aug 27th, 2012 at 3:23 pm #23188
T3rgar
Username: T3rgar

Hi –

Thanks for this great plugin and for the updates to custom capabilities that make it easier for me to do business on my site.

I need to generate a list of all my members with certain custom capabilities. (I need this in order to input these specific lists of email addresses into Constant Contact and email just these members)

It would also help me if I were able to sort my users in reverse chronological membership date on the dashboard, but this may be a BuddyPress issue.

Any help is appreciated.

Best,
Kathy

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Aug 28th, 2012 at 7:48 am #23262

Hi Kathy.

I need to generate a list of all my members with certain custom capabilities.

s2Member doesn’t have an interface for this yet. You’d need to query the db for users with the ccap you want. Ccaps are WP capabilities prefixed with [hilite mono]access_s2member_ccap_[/hilite].

Maybe this plugin does what you need? http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/amr-users/

I hope that helps. :)

Posted: Tuesday Aug 28th, 2012 at 9:03 am #23286
T3rgar
Username: T3rgar

Thanks so much!
Kathy

Posted: Thursday Aug 30th, 2012 at 7:10 am #23548

No problem. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.