latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Custom Content 404 error

Home Forums Community Forum Custom Content 404 error

Tagged: , , ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Andy Brulia 4 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Nov 26th, 2012 at 11:01 am #32594
Andy Brulia
Username: abrulia

Hello,

When I view the blog type of page of a custom content I can see the thumbnails and click on them however two things happen when I click on the thumbnails (or when I click on the “view post” from the edit post page).
1) I get a 404 Error
0r
2) It will redirect to the home page.
Here is the page I am having the problems on:
http://embeddedenergytechnology.com/products/
The first two images give me the 404 error, and the last one redirects to the home page.
Any idea what’s going on?

• This topic was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by  Andy Brulia.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Nov 26th, 2012 at 11:23 am #32599
Andy Brulia
Username: abrulia

Never mind – I refreshed my permalinks to solve the 404 Error.
As far as the redirecting to my home page, there was something with that specific permalink that redirected to the homepage. I changed the permalink slightly and solved the redirection problem.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.