latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Custom CSS not working in posts or pages

Home Forums Community Forum Custom CSS not working in posts or pages

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  David Welch 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Feb 27th, 2012 at 6:24 pm #6593

Does s2 member block or suppress custom CSS code for posts and pages in WordPress? I cannot access custom css code written into the custom css directory for my Thesis theme. Even stranger, inline CSS styles are not working on a page. Custom css works at other websites I administer using the Thesis theme, so the theme is not the problem.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Feb 29th, 2012 at 4:36 pm #6809
David Welch
Username: dwbiz05

It does not do that by default. I’ve never had that issue with s2member and I’ve used it on multiple sites.

I would go through and de-activate your plugins 1 by 1 to see if one of them is causing the issue.

Dave

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.