latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Custom Field Data from Specific Post/Page

Home Forums Community Forum Custom Field Data from Specific Post/Page

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Chris Winikka 3 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Dec 17th, 2013 at 1:46 am #61994

I have added a custom field to an Authnet Specific Post/Page Form called bib_num to capture the bib number of a runner in an event. I set it up so an unregistered user can purchase a page.

I followed the tutorial Custom Pro Form Templates that Collect Custom Data to set up the fields (http://www.s2member.com/kb/pro-forms/#customizing-pro-forms), but the example of the s2-hacks.php is for a user registration page, so the add_action() method applies a filter to ws_plugin__s2member_during_configure_user_registration, and that method doesn’t seem to get triggered on a Specific Post/Page buy now type form.

How would I modify s2-hacks.php to capture the information from the Bib Number custom field?

In the form (authnet-sp-checkout-form.php). My custom field code is as follows:

<div id="s2member-pro-authnet-checkout-form-bib_num-div" class="s2member-pro-authnet-form-div s2member-pro-authnet-checkout-form-div s2member-pro-authnet-form-bib_num-div s2member-pro-authnet-checkout-form-bib_num-div">
	<label for="bib_num">Bib #: *</label><br />

</div>

How can I capture the data from Bib# and display that value on the notification email I get when a user purchases an item? The live form is at http://racevids.com/?portfolio=foot-traffic-flat-2013

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.