latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Custom Fields not showing up on Profile

Home Forums Community Forum Custom Fields not showing up on Profile

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Oct 7th, 2012 at 5:28 pm #27752

I am using all Levels 0-4 in S2Pro. L0 is for expired subscribers while L1 is for Gov’t employees, L2 for Individuals and L3 for Corporate membership. L1 has a custom field for Gov’t Agency and L2 and L3 have one for Company.

I have the Custom Fields setup to show each of these two specific custom fields according to the level that should show them.

Right now, only one of the Levels shows the field in the User Profile but I see data in the User list. These fields do not show up in ProForm during registration either.

What I am doing wrong?

Thanks,
Bill

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Oct 7th, 2012 at 5:36 pm #27754

Figured it out. I was changing the Level on the Custom Fields and saving but not saving the General Options. Duh!

Posted: Sunday Oct 7th, 2012 at 5:59 pm #27755
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Glad you found the problem William. :)

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.