latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Custom Fields section missing!

Home Forums Community Forum Custom Fields section missing!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Jul 18th, 2013 at 4:46 am #53598
Epix Media
Username: epixmedia

Hi all, I put a site live about 2/3 weeks ago and I’ve just noticed that on the live site the “Custom Registration/Profile Fields:” section is completely missing in the settings. When I expand the “Registration/Profile fields & options” section the “Custom Registration/Profile Fields:” title is visible but all the custom fields I’ve created aren’t displaying as well as the add new button.

They are there on the development copy of the site and there aren’t many differences between the two apart from hosting. (Dev is with Heart Internet, Live is with Fasthosts).

Any ideas?? I really need to make some changes!

Zoe

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Jul 18th, 2013 at 9:33 am #53627
Epix Media
Username: epixmedia

I have no idea what caused this but I do know that moving the hosting to elsewhere fixed the problem!

Posted: Saturday Jul 20th, 2013 at 5:54 am #53701

I’m glad it’s working now! :)

Who knows what’s different in that other host that caused it, though. Were you using an index file that wasn’t WP’s (e.g. index.html)? Knowledge Base » Admin pages not looking or working right

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.