latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Custom Fields Upgrade

Home Forums Community Forum Custom Fields Upgrade

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Mar 8th, 2013 at 12:56 pm #44095

Was there ever any advancement with the plan to move the custom user fields out of a serialized array?
It would be very nice to be able to query custom fields with wp_user_query like you can for native usermeta fields.

I remember hearing something about a beta that would provide this functionality, that was quite some time ago though. I believe this is the topic im referring to.

Was there ever any news on this? I’ve been tasked with a very similar project and have been holding off on it for this very reason.

Thanks.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Mar 10th, 2013 at 9:25 pm #44233
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello there,

The plans still remain, it’s coming in the next generation of s2Member, which I’m afraid still hasn’t entered beta yet. :/

– Eduan

Posted: Tuesday Mar 12th, 2013 at 11:50 am #44388

It would be very nice to be able to query custom fields with wp_user_query like you can for native usermeta fields.

In the meantime this may help: http://www.primothemes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15658&p=48878#p48878

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.