latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Custom Headers for Amazon S3 file upload

Home Forums Community Forum Custom Headers for Amazon S3 file upload

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Mar 5th, 2013 at 4:20 pm #43808

I have configured s2member with Amazon S3 and Cloudfront. It works very well for free downloads. However when I try to get a download link to place on my site, there is an ‘missing key pair’ error. My file is in S2Member bucket for downloads (created by S2Member).

So I figured that I would need to set the custom headers for this when I uploaded the file using Firefox S3.

Can anyone tell me how to configure the ‘Content Type’ and ‘Custom Headers’ please? I am trying to get an mp3 file to my members. Also, would like people to be able to download a pdf file soon too.

Thank you.

PS I can follow directions pretty well when told how and can figure a lot out,, but please consider me a ‘newbie’ at this when you reply :)

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Mar 7th, 2013 at 10:44 am #43961

Anyone? Did I not provide enough information?

Thanks!

Posted: Thursday Mar 7th, 2013 at 1:51 pm #43977
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Randall,

Could you please provide more info on the error you got? Like an image or a copy & paste of the error?

Thanks!
– Eduan

Posted: Friday Mar 8th, 2013 at 6:25 am #44051

Hi Randall.

However when I try to get a download link to place on my site, there is an ‘missing key pair’ error.

Could you verify that your keys are correct in the CloudFront integration? [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Download Options -› Amazon® S3/CloudFront CDN Storage[/hilite]

Video » s2Member® File Downloads (Amazon S3/CloudFront/JW Player)

If you need to reset the integration to start again, this may be useful: http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/cloudfront-err-400-unable-to-del-existing/#post-15884

I hope that helps. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.