latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Custom login pages

Home Forums Community Forum Custom login pages

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  David Welch 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Jun 4th, 2012 at 8:26 pm #15406
David Kanter
Username: dkanter

Is there a way to create your own custom registration page from within the WP framework?

E.g. if I want to continue using my navbars, sidebars, etc. and just have the registration replace the_content. Also I want to add instructions to the registration page (e.g. explaining what certain fields will do).

David

• This topic was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by  David Kanter.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Jun 5th, 2012 at 2:20 pm #15559
David Welch
Username: dwbiz05

S2Member Pro has Paypal Pro Registration forms (one is a free registration). Other than that, you would have to code your own forms, form validation, error checking etc.

With Pro, you can just create the form and put the shortcode on any page or post you want.

Hope that helps,
Dave

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.