latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Custom order form for clickbank

Home Forums Community Forum Custom order form for clickbank

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Jun 4th, 2013 at 2:13 am #51267

Hi there. I need to know how I can integrate the “url perimeter” that clickbank provides after making a template form.

They suggest we put it into the default link but since s2member provides their own coding how can we incorporate the “url paremeter” int the s2member clickbank button code so that I can create the desired custom order form?

Thanks a bunch.

Mark

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Jun 5th, 2013 at 6:22 am #51407

You mean URL parameter?

If it’s for the ClickBank skin, you can use the cbskin attribute for your shortcode. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› ClickBank® Buttons -› Shortcode Attributes -> cbskin[/hilite]

cbskin=”” Optional ClickBank® Order Form Template, which MUST correlate with an Order Form you’ve configured at ClickBank.com. [?]

If it’s something else, you can change the shortcode’s output to URL and add your variable after it. See: [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› ClickBank® Buttons -› Shortcode Attributes -> output[/hilite]

Posted: Sunday Jun 16th, 2013 at 7:41 pm #52015

So would it look something like this?

[s2Member-Pro-ClickBank-Button cbp="15" level="4" ccaps="" desc="Hitting Machine Academy" custom="toplaybaseball.com" tp="0" tt="D" rp="1" rt="M" rr="1" image="default" output="cbskin=5004" /]

That doesn’t seem to be working.

Posted: Tuesday Jun 18th, 2013 at 6:41 am #52085

No. Try:

[[s2Member-Pro-ClickBank-Button cbp="15" level="4" ccaps="" desc="Hitting Machine Academy" custom="toplaybaseball.com" tp="0" tt="D" rp="1" rt="M" rr="1" image="default" output="anchor" cbskin="5004" /]] 
Posted: Tuesday Jun 18th, 2013 at 11:48 am #52110

Hmm…that didn’t work.

Mark

Posted: Wednesday Jun 19th, 2013 at 6:24 am #52189

What part didn’t work? The CB skin, the transaction? Could you give me some more details about what happened?

Did you review your integration to verify all the credentials and settings are complete and correct in s2Member and ClickBank? [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› ClickBank® Options[/hilite]

Do you have logging enabled during your tests? If not, please enable it because it’ll help debugging. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Log Files (Debug) -› Logging Configuration[/hilite]

Posted: Thursday Jun 20th, 2013 at 8:24 pm #52307

Yes on both. Sorry I should have been mor specific. Debuggin is enabled.

Everything is up to date. Anymore suggestions?

Thanks Cristian.

Posted: Thursday Jun 20th, 2013 at 8:27 pm #52309

Ahh now it works! Thanks!

Mark

Posted: Friday Jun 21st, 2013 at 5:48 am #52316

Great! Thanks for the update. :)

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.