latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Custom payement confirmation email

Home Forums Community Forum Custom payement confirmation email

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Jan 30th, 2013 at 10:31 pm #40050

Hi,

I’d like to send to my customers a customized emailed after they paid.
After some searches if found a “success” attribute for pro paypals buttons, but i wanted to know if there is a way to do it with the free version, like using s2member hooks through WordPress theme ?

I would also like them, right after they paid to been redirected to a custom page/url (or at least a link to the url) without having to reconnect. Is it in the pro version too ?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Feb 2nd, 2013 at 10:07 am #40423
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Maxime,

You mean send a customized email after registration? Or send the user to a certain URL after registration?

I would also like them, right after they paid to been redirected to a custom page/url (or at least a link to the url) without having to reconnect. Is it in the pro version too ?

Could you please go into more detail about this? In other words, could you share the flow that it follows right now, and the flow that you want it to follow?

– Eduan

Posted: Monday Feb 4th, 2013 at 9:32 am #40724

I’ve managed to get the custom mail (through translations).

Actual flow :
Our website > Paypal > Confirm mail > Reconection (cf. screenshot) > Our site (Logged in)

I’d like :
Our website > Paypal > Confirm mail > Our site (Logged in)

Screenshot :

Posted: Wednesday Feb 6th, 2013 at 3:06 pm #40923
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Ah, I’m afraid to remove that screen you would have to modify s2Member. :/

But I’m pretty sure that button the user needs to click means something to s2Member… I guess you could change the button’s text, maybe, using this hack: http://eduantech.com/2012/08/wordpress-text-replacing-hack/

– Eduan

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.