latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Custom Paypal button size (URGENT)

Home Forums Community Forum Custom Paypal button size (URGENT)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Feb 14th, 2012 at 6:28 pm #5082

Hi,

Sorry for the urgent tag but I need to launch a live section of my website tonight (I know why did I wait to the last minute?) The only thing holding me back is the size of the paypal buttons. I generated my own buttons and put them into the short code but it defaults to the default size. I need the buttons to have no border and be 581×133 pix but can not find the correct file to modify to make this happen. (Perhaps they can be overwritten in the short code but I tried and it didn’t work. – Perhaps I did something wrong.)

I can’t show the url or let anyone see the site yet as it is still not public (sorry.)

Sorry again for the urgent tag but I’m freaking out. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Feb 14th, 2012 at 7:06 pm #5100
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hi Daniel, thanks for the inquiry.

You could change the default PayPal image for your custom one that is the width that you require. Would this work for you?

If so then check this KBA (Knowledge Base Article) and tell me if it helps:
Custom Image in PayPal Button

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Tuesday Feb 14th, 2012 at 7:32 pm #5107

I already saw that post. It helped get a custom image in but for some reason the image defaulted to 279×69 with a 2 pix gray border.

Posted: Tuesday Feb 14th, 2012 at 8:16 pm #5113
Eduan

Could you please post the URL to the page with the button?

It may be because the image is edited incorrectly, but I want to make sure by looking at the page.

Posted: Tuesday Feb 14th, 2012 at 8:31 pm #5119

Eduán,
I found it. I went into the “inspect element” and found it was being modified by the theme style.css file. I changed the .css file from default width=45% to 100% in the theme template and all is good now. Thanks for your help.

Daniel

Posted: Tuesday Feb 14th, 2012 at 8:36 pm #5120
Eduan

Great!
Glad I was able to help. :)

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.