latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Custom Profile Fields

Home Forums Community Forum Custom Profile Fields

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Jun 25th, 2012 at 1:09 am #17338
Ganaxi
Username: ganaxi

I just purchased the PRO version today, and had a question.

Is there a way to add a custom field where the user is forced to pick one of two options – I am building a financial site that would have one set of pricing for Individual Investors and another (higher) for professionals/ Institutional Investors. I want to use the registration form to have them certify that they are Individual Investors (to avail themselves of the lower price point). Thanks for your response.

Manish

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Jun 25th, 2012 at 3:32 am #17346

Hi Manish.

You can use the custom profile fields for this. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Registration/Profile Fields[/hilite]

Create one with a type that gives options but you can pick only one (dropdown, radio box) and make it a required field.

I hope that helps. :)

Posted: Monday Jun 25th, 2012 at 10:24 am #17373
Ganaxi
Username: ganaxi

Hi Cristian,

That does help. Thanks for the support.

Regards,

Manish

Posted: Monday Jun 25th, 2012 at 11:13 pm #17442

Cool. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.