latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Custom Profiles by Member Type

Home Forums Community Forum Custom Profiles by Member Type

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Debbie 4 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Feb 11th, 2012 at 10:23 pm #4853
Debbie
Username: debbie

Hi folks. =)

I’m a new WordPress user and new to s2member as well. Something that is very important to me is to have the ability to assign a certain profile template to different types of users. For example, the basic profile options for the free members, and a completely different profile template for the level 1 member, and another completely different profile template for the level 2 member, and so on.

Three days of searching for the answer to this is enough. Can s2 handle this… or anything else out there?

TIA!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Feb 11th, 2012 at 10:34 pm #4856
David Welch
Username: dwbiz05

That’s not a native function of S2member (at least not the free version). I’m not sure about the paid version.

You could probably custom code it but I don’t know of any plugins that will do it off the top of my head.

Dave

Posted: Saturday Feb 11th, 2012 at 10:43 pm #4861
Debbie
Username: debbie

Thanks for your prompt reply, Dave. I’m disappointed that this hasn’t been addressed anywhere. It seems like a simple enough thing to do. I’m not a developer, so custom coding it isn’t an option for me.

Does anyone else know if it’s part of the paid version?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.