latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Custom Redirect based on Level

Home Forums Community Forum Custom Redirect based on Level

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Mar 21st, 2013 at 11:22 am #45354
Gary Brant
Username: 140hours

Hello All,

I have been on this forum from 2 days to get this code right and still its not working.

need your help to fix this:

What I am trying is Level 0 is free registration and after registration when the person visits the homepage or welcome page which is my homepage it should check for access and move to membership option page which would grant them access at level 1 at 5$.

<!-- S2 Custom Code -->

&lt;!--
window.location = &quot;";
//--&gt;

When I am using this above code its looping and looping for almost 5 -7 mins and then shows the membership option page.

I have added this code in header.php.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Mar 22nd, 2013 at 8:45 am #45476

Wouldn’t header.php be loaded with every page? Then every page will have the redirection, right?

When do you want to show this? Right after login? If so, why not show your sales copy in the Login Welcome page? There you can use conditionals to show the proper copy or redirection to the admin area depending on the level. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Login Welcome Page[/hilite]

Posted: Sunday Mar 24th, 2013 at 2:26 am #45582
Gary Brant
Username: 140hours

Fantastic, This gave me an idea and have fixed it. Thank you for your help

Posted: Tuesday Mar 26th, 2013 at 7:51 am #45726

That’s great. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.